WARNING No. 1: Possible “un-pastor-like” post ahead.
WARNING No. 2: Definite tired pop-culture-cliché rip-off ahead.
Here’s just what certain 46-year-old old coots need to get equipped and motivated for their 3-mile run when the temperature is 31 degrees…
- 1996 Paralympic Games denim baseball cap: $8.00
- New Balance “Gazelle” Tights: $29.99 at the New Balance store
- Champion C9 Long-sleeved T-shirt: $14.99 at Target
- Cotton Work Gloves: 6 pairs for $6.00 at Home Depot
- Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm: $1.79 at Kroger
- “Nice butt” comment from two women walking in the park: PRICELESS!