Them there’s strong words, boy!
Yeah, I know…I reserve a good “dadgummit!” for only the worst of times! And this is one of ’em!
This is twice today that I’ve started out to compose pretty good posts (in my humble but correct opinion, anyway!) and had something happen to keep them from making it into the blogosphere!
Anyway, since I lost the inspiration, and since my muse, like Stephen King’s, has skulked back down to the basement and lit up a nasty cigar, allow me to to just post a series of links, in the great tradition of everyone’s favorite Canadian’s “contextless links”…
- Seth Godin says it’s not the fear of failure that holds us back from being remarkable. It’s the fear of criticism.
- You’ve gotta have a plan to deal with all that stress in your life.
- Whatever happened to Veggie Tales?
- Change or Die.
- Coffee snobs?
- The ultimate coffee road trip. This guy wants to visit every Starbucks in the world.
- The Ten Steps of Visioning.
- Uncovering your blind spots.