OK, here’s the deal…you know when you get those pesky credit card offers in the mail and they have the fake credit card stuck to the paper with that “snot-like” adhesive? (Sorry!)

What’s that stuff called? And where would I find something like that, quickly and locally?

Thanks in advance for your vast storehouse of knowledge!