These really aren’t related to anything in particular, just stuff I keep thinking about.
- When is a church plant no longer a church plant and “just” a church?
- Why do guys who think they’ve been “successful” traditional church pastors think they need to go start a church?
- Why do people give “seeker-sensitive” churches a real hard time about their “consumer mentality” when it’s those “traditional” church members with their desire for spiritual hand-holding and diaper-changing that really are the sit-and-soak consumers of religious services?
- Why do church folks resent what God is doing elsewhere in the Kingdom?
- When will the Atlanta Braves start winning again?