Once again, it’s time for another installment of Random Links from the Stack O’ Drafts! Here are some links to stuff I found on the way to somewhere else…
- A seminary professor wonders, “Now that we’ve entered ‘their’ world, what do we do about it?” Great stuff via Steve McCoy
- Ben Arment drops a Steve Sjogren quote about planting a church in the shadow of a mega-church
- Generate your own warning labels
- Eight irresistible principles of fun. (Link via Good Morning Thinkers)
- New Year’s resolutions? Yeah, well, what about stuff to do before this year ends?
- We must protect our children from all religious – specifically Christian – influences. Let’s start by banning all the great literature.
- Mistakes are cool, part 2. Part 1 is over here.
- Rut-busting with unfamiliar magazines