I’ve been notoriously slack in setting – and achieving – good effective goals. I’ve been thinking about that over the last couple of days. I figured up that just a little over 12% of 2008 has already passed by, leaving just under 88% of the year to accomplish some goals. In what’s left of this year, here are some of my objectives…

  • Stop looking at the wind and the clouds
  • Be debt-free, except for the mortgage
  • Get serious about training again – physically, spiritually, etc.
  • Learn something new every day
  • Encourage somebody every day
  • Re-kindle my passion