I’ve been notoriously slack in setting – and achieving – good effective goals. I’ve been thinking about that over the last couple of days. I figured up that just a little over 12% of 2008 has already passed by, leaving just under 88% of the year to accomplish some goals. In what’s left of this year, here are some of my objectives…
- Stop looking at the wind and the clouds
- Be debt-free, except for the mortgage
- Get serious about training again – physically, spiritually, etc.
- Learn something new every day
- Encourage somebody every day
- Re-kindle my passion