Just a random collection of stuff I’m thinking about…
- My French press and Starbucks Verona make a pretty darn good combination!
- I’m speaking here Sunday. And I’m looking here for some images for my talk. Oh, and I’m real nervous about it. For a lot of reasons.
- This quote from More Space…There’s nothing so broken that it can’t be fixed.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas.
- My buddy Gary’s “offensive” Christmas mailer.
- Tonight’s full moon. Did you know that the orbital path of tonight’s full moon will be an exact replica (or is that mirror?) of the sun on the longest day of the year?
- Linus dropped his blanket. And didn’t care. For one brief moment. Remember? (Hint: You don’t really need a security blanket when an angel tells you not to be afraid.)
- Why hospital business offices don’t get it right.
- Leadership means taking initiative.
- Rotten fish
- It’s never too early to look ahead.
- Three treasures you need to leave behind…Your library, your pictures, and your journals.
OK, that’s enough for one night. What’s occupying your thoughts tonight?