…some things are blowing my socks off these days! Can I share with you two loyal readers some of those? You know, yin and yang, Ben and Jerry, peanut butter and jelly?
Today I’m way impressed by…
- God’s grace!
- His gift of Jesus Christ!
- The lovely and gracious “Mrs. Just Charlie”!
- Good friends, who put up with my hanging around!
- Great books!
- Tony Bennett’s Christmas albums, old and new!
- The way things work out in spite of my inadequacies and failures!
- Small unexpected gifts!
- Some of the folks with whom I get to do life!
- Starbucks Christmas Blend!
- Old Bass Weejuns!
- “Christmas in Dixie”!
- God’s amazing provision!
- Provino’s garlic rolls!
- Christmas cards from great friends with absolutely elegant handwriting!
- Reconnecting with old friends!
- People who share what they know!