It’s a cold winter day in North Georgia, and I’m wondering about a few random things.
- I wonder if the apostles ever begged anyone for money to accomplish “their major projects.”
- I wonder if they ever taught a series on finances.
- I wonder if we didn’t make such a big deal out of high school athletes and their recruiting status if they would turn out to be better athletes, students, citizens, and people.
- I wonder what makes people think two days of New Year’s resolutions will reverse 10 years of unhealthy living.
- I wonder where all the money goes.
- I wonder if there will ever be a time when we don’t stay as frustratingly busy as we are now.
- I wonder if there’s an end to this funk.