Just about to call it quits after a pretty good day. Here’s what’s happened and happening…
- Got a little Hillsong United playing on Pandora. Third Day’s King of Glory just wrapped up. David Crowder’s Everything Glorious is on at this very minute. Two of my favorites, especially that Third Day song…it fires me up every time for some reason. Oh, now it’s Hillsong United’s For All Who Are to Come!
- Did I mention we may have a chick leading some worship for us? And that she’ll be tons better than Darlene However-You-Pronounce-Her-Name at Hillsong?
- Speaking of Hillsong, did you know that Perry Noble is speaking there later this year? Anderson meets Australia…oh, to be a fly on the wall! 🙂
- David Foster twittered this great Lou Holtz quote: “The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it.” Wow! And ouch!
- Personal best in the bench press today.
- But I couldn’t lift the TV that got fried a couple of weeks ago to take it to the shop! Pretty weak! (No, pretty stinkin’ bulky TV!)
- Oh, anybody want to pony up for a nice new HDTV? Just wondering…
- The Message is rocking my world these days. Again.
- This last cup of Sumatra is super!
- Writing thank you notes to the VBS team. Writing…you do that with a real pen and real note paper. Then you put real stamps on them. And put them in your real mailbox, so the real mail carrier can pick them up and they get delivered. In a couple of days. And they still seem to have that little extra something in these days of Twitter and email and text messages. Just a thought…your mileage may vary.
- Feeling real grateful tonight for my buds who are making a impact for the sake of the Kingdom. You guys know who you are, and you know I’m pulling and praying for you! Go get ’em, Tiger!
That’s about it…4 am comes real early in the morning! See y’all later!