What an absolutely gorgeous, wonderful early spring day in North Georgia! Here’s the way it looks from where I sit right now…
- J.S. Bach’s Cantata No. 147 streaming on Musicmatch (Oh… Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Herr Bach!)
- Open office window (The real window, not the software kind! Note: We’re usually too allergy-conscious and air-conditioning-dependent to have the windows open at our house. Shhh! I won’t tell if you won’t!)
- Birds – lots of birds – just outside…better music than the Bach!
- The blinds are gently swaying in the breeze
- Cat in the window sill
- Uncluttered desk (for a change and for a little while at least!)
- Wind chimes
- Half-finished cup of green tea
Wish you you could be here!